home >about us >history >

HISTORY

 

  • Elettronica Aster S.p.A. was founded in 1945 to design and manufacture car radios for the civilian consumer market (Fiat, Lancia and Alfa Romeo).

  • In 1950, EA entered the defense market as a manufacturer of electronic devices for transmission and control applications.

  • In 1992, EA acquired a branch of the bankrupted Nardi Costruzioni Aeronautiche, a helicopter company and a major producer of hydraulic systems. This strategic investment allowed EA to enter the field of the hydraulic components. 

  • In 2017, merged with TI&A adding to their traditional range of products and services in the electronics and hydraulics also thermo-acoustic products for aerospace.